As a parent there is a constant struggle when it comes to gifts. On the one hand you want to give gifts that teach your child to use their imagination, to help them grow and develop as a person and increase their skills. On the other hand, flash cards and books don't usually have the same excitement factor that a doll or other highly coveted toy has. So how do you decide which toys to get - and in particular, how do you know if the Bigfoot toy is really right for your child? Well, hopefully this list will help you decide.
1. The Bigfoot toy is tough. Yes - even tough enough for YOUR toddler! Recently Ellen DeGeneres was playing around with Bigfoot on the set of her show. She was having a great time showing Bigfoot's range of moods and motion when she accidentally ran him down the stage steps and onto a hardwood floor. BANG! What did Bigfoot do? The same thing I would - he said "Ouch!" and kept going...
2. The Bigfoot toy is easy to control. Even three year-old's won't have any trouble controlling Bigfoot. Although he is capable of a lot of different activities, the engineers at Fisher Price designed the remote control to be nearly foolproof. How? By using only symbols on the buttons - no words at all. Once a child learns the association between the button and the action, they will not have any trouble getting Bigfoot to exercise, rap, dance, do flips and throw fits. The remote is big and sturdy - perfect for little hands with big imaginations!
3. The Bigfoot toy is familiar. By that I mean that in many ways he acts like a real child. He laughs, dances, gets tires, snores, and even - wait for it - throws tantrums! Yup - for your child its almost like having a younger sibling. Only this sibling won't steal their stuff!
4. The Bigfoot toy is "green". Unlike many toys Bigfoot ships with a rechargeable battery. Plug him in to charge him and then "play away". No need to buy extra batteries and no need to throw them in the landfill.
5. You can still get a Bigfoot toy shipped and delivered by Christmas for free. But not for long! On December 17th you will have to pay to get delivery by Christmas. So if a Bigfoot toy would be a good fit in your house, hurry and follow the link below to order now!
Thank you - and I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!