It is sad when you child asks you for a puppy but you can’t give her one, whether it is because she or someone in the household is allergic, no one will have the time to take care of it, or you simply can’t afford one. It’s heartbreaking for parents to see sadness in the eyes and face of their child. Any normal parent would try to make up for it by getting her something else, like a toy that will distract her. However, parents can now stop fretting with the introduction of FurReal GoGo My Walkin’ Pup.
FurReal GoGo My Walkin’ Pup is an incredible toy dog that acts just like a real puppy would act. Kids and parents would love GoGo because she:
• Looks like a real dog. - When you take a look at the toy, you will notice her lifelike look, from her puppy eyes to her furry coat. She’s pretty proportional to a real puppy.
• Barks and pants like a real dog. - When you pet GoGo on the head or sides, she will bark like a real dog. If she is ignored and craving for attention she will whine and bark till you pick her up and make her feel at ease.
• Acts like a real dog. - You will be able to see GoGo tilt her head as if she was looking at something. She will even raise her head when she is happy to see you, and lower her head when she wants to rest. Her tail also wags with enthusiasm or her body will wiggle.
• Can be controlled by her leash. – When you take GoGo out for a walk, you can control which way she goes just by pressing the right button on her leash.
• Responds to motion and sound – When GoGo feels you petting her on the head, she’ll bark. She’ll even turn to you if she feels you petting her on the sides. She’ll even beg for you to pet her or lift her, and until you do, she won’t stop barking.
Because this toy is so lifelike and almost as realistic in action as a real dog is, you know your child will love this toy. They will love the fact that you can pet it, play with it and walk it. One parent even raved about how she’s been avoiding getting her child a pet for two and a half years, and because of GoGo My Walkin’ Pup, she hasn’t felt the need to avoid it any longer. This toy is great for kids who want a real dog but can’t have one.